FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you cannot find the question you’re looking for, please contact us on email@example.com
- I am trying to book online, but the booking system isn’t showing the time I’d like:
This means we’re fully booked at the time you have requested. The times currently available on the day specified will be shown
- How long do I have my table for?
We allocate tables based on a 2 hour duration. If you have any special time requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request
- Do you have an allergen guide?
For any advice on allergens please ask a member of staff and we can provide you with an ingredient list for our mixed drinks. Please note, drinks are prepared in an environment where trace amounts of other allergens may be present
- What are the age restrictions for the venue?
One Eight Six is an 18+ venue and we run a challenge 25 policy
- Do you check for ID on arrival?
In line with our Challenge 25 policy we will ask for ID on arrival if you look under 25 years old. We have a strict no-ID, no-entry policy so please make sure you bring ID with you
- How do I contact the venue regarding lost property?
If you think you may have lost property in the venue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Am I allowed to bring my dog?
We can accommodate small dogs up until 8pm
- Do you have live entertainment in the venue?
We are pleased to confirm that live music has now returned to One Eight Six. Please contact us directly for more details
- Is there are a maximum number of people we can book a table for?
Bookings of up to 6 people can be made directly through our bookings app on the main website, we would just ask that any parties of 4 or more are mixed male and female. If you would like to book for a larger number, please leave an enquiry through the bookings app, or contact us directly at email@example.com
- Is there a guest list?
We operate an all seated venue and would encourage all guests to book ahead. As such we do not run a guest list